Amundi is the European leader and in the Top 10 worldwide in the asset management industry1 with AUM of more than €850 billion worldwide2.
Located at the heart of the main investment regions in more than 30 countries, Amundi offers a comprehensive range of products covering all asset classes and major currencies.
Amundi has developed savings solutions to meet the needs of more than 100 million retail clients worldwide and designs innovative, high-performing products for institutional clients which are tailored specifically to their requirements and risk profile.
The Group contributes to funding the economy by orienting savings towards company development.
Amundi has become a leading European player in asset management, recognised for:
– Product performance and transparency;
– Quality of client relationships based on a long-term advisory approach;
– Efficiency in its organisation and teams’ promise to serving its clients;
– Commitment to sustainable development and socially responsible investment policies.
1. Largest European asset manager based on total assets under Management (AUM)- Source IPE “Top 400 asset managers” published in June 2014 and based on AUM as at December 2013, all AUM having been re-calculated by Amundi to exclude (i) Wealth Management activities and (ii) asset managers having their parent/holding company outside Europe.
2. Amundi Group figures as of 31 December 2014.